- The information you provide to Audio Beast may include (by way of example only) your name, address, phone number, email address, IP address and website/social media details.
- The information you supply enables Audio Beast to process transactions via the Website. The information you disclose to Audio Beast may be passed onto payment processors (and that information may pass through any country). The information you supply to Audio Beast may be transferred to, and stored at, a place outside the European Economic Area and/or outside the UK that may be in a country where the privacy laws of that country are different and less stringent than those of countries within the European Economic area and/or within the UK. It may also be processed by personnel operating outside the European Economic Area and/or outside the UK who work for us and/or for one of our contractors and/or parties providing services to us. Said personnel may be engaged in (by way of example only) the processing of your payment details (if relevant) and/or the provision of other services to us. By submitting your personal information to Audio Beast, you agree to the aforementioned transfer, storing and processing of said information.
- Once you have registered on the Website (and subject to your right to opt-out of membership of the Website that you may exercise by emailing email@example.com), Audio Beast may send you via email, promotional material, newsletters and/or other material (whether it relates to Audio Beast and/or or its any of its designees) which we believe may be of interest to you.
- When you visit the Website, a text file (referred to commonly as a cookie) is automatically placed in your computer’s hard drive for example. Cookies allow Audio Beast to recognise the information you have given to us via the Website and the parts of the Website that we may consider are most pertinent to your preferences. Many browsers will however allow you to delete cookies. For our internal purposes Audio Beast may also record your IP address, domain name, referring website, date and time of visits and navigation history for example. Audio Beast uses this information for its internal security purposes, system administration, to analyse user trends, and to collate broad demographic information about its user base.
- If you would like Audio Beast to remove your name from our system then please email your request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Audio Beast reserves the right to disclose to any third party your personal information, the information we collect about your visits to the Website, electronic and/or other communications you send us, in any of the following circumstances: (i) if required by law or court order; or (ii) to persons and/or any entity carrying out services for Audio Beast and/or in respect of the Website; or (iii) to protect the personal safety and/or property and/or rights of our customers and/or the public and/or Audio Beast and/or any of our designees; or (iv) if authorised by you.
- Audio Beast may also transfer, sell and/or assign any of the information described above, (including without limitation personally identifiable information), to any third party as a result of the sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of assets, reorganization and/or liquidation of Audio Beast. Audio Beast may also disclose user information when we believe that the law requires it and we may also disclose your personal information to any of our subsidiaries and/or our holding company and its subsidiaries (whether based within or outside the European Economic Area and/or outside the United Kingdom (“UK”)).
- Audio Beast reserves the right to reject any order and/or to request additional information from any customer and/or from any user of Audio Beast’s products and/or services and/or from any user of the Website.
- Audio Beast will use its reasonable endeavours to ensure the legality and accuracy of the Website’s content, but Audio Beast makes no representations or warranties as to the said content’s legality and/or accuracy.
- There may be links to other websites included on the Website. These other websites are not under Audio Beast’s control and Audio Beast are not responsible for the content thereof and/or the validity of the linked sites. Audio Beast shall not be responsible for any loss you (and/or any other party) might suffer as a direct and/or indirect result of you and/or any other party using any of the aforesaid other websites (including without limitation you and/or any other party visiting any of those websites). You irrevocably waive any and all claims against Audio Beast for any and all loss, damage and/or other issues arising from you and/or your designees and/or any party on your behalf and/or with your authority clicking on the said links and visiting and/or using any of the said other websites.
- Audio Beast will use reasonable endeavours to protect the security of your personal information and your choices for its intended use. However, Audio Beast cannot guarantee that unauthorized access will never occur.
- You are solely responsible and liable for the content, completeness, legality and accuracy of any information that you send to Audio Beast (whether via the Website and/or by other means). You warrant and undertake that you have the legal right under all applicable laws to send any and all information you provide to Audio Beast, that you own the computer/device via which you visit the Website and/or communicate with Audio Beast, pay for the relevant internet line and that no person other than yourself is authorized to use your computer/device via which you visit the Website and/or communicate with Audio Beast.
- No action by Audio Beast (save for an express written waiver or amendment) shall be construed as a waiver or amendment of any part of this document.
- This document is subject to the laws of England whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Audio Beast may elect to bring proceedings in any country (and under any jurisdiction) for the purposes of enforcing its rights in such country.
- Reference in this document to the UK and/or to the United Kingdom, shall also be deemed to include any country and/or state comprising one and/or more of England, Wales, N Ireland and/or Scotland.
Last updated 23rd September 2016